Pressure Transmitters and Manifolds
Monitor pressure, control ventilation, and indirectly measure other variables such as flow, speed, and levels in slurries, liquids and gases. Choose from a range of absolute, differential, gauge, vacuum or multi-variable pressure transmitters and manifolds to meet your specific conditions, specialist application, and mounting needs.
Stay on spec, enhance energy efficiency and maximise productivity. Manage draught pressure and fuel combustion in furnaces and driers to minimize fuel costs and control pollution. Benefit from positive or negative environmental pressures in laboratories and hazardous environments. Measure airflow in stacks or ventilation systems, or monitor pressure decay to capture leaks. Safeguard your people, your plant, and the environment. Contact Us for detailed advice regarding the solution that best suits your needs.
Our pressure management solution brand partners include Rosemount and Astava.
3051 Pressure Transmitter
Measurement instrumentation with poor performance increases your maintenance costs and can cause product quality issues and reduced throughput. With 0.14% total probable error and 10-year installed stability, the Rosemount 3051 delivers accurate and reliable measurements.
● Reference accuracy: 0.04% of Span
● Stability: 0.2% of URL for 10 years
● Rangedown: 150:1
● Installed Total Performance: 0.14% of span
2051 Pressure Transmitter
Emerson brings unmatched pressure measurement experience, reliability, and innovation to deliver increased plant productivity, safety, and a lower total cost of ownership.
The Rosemount 2051 pressure transmitter family delivers on our global legacy of highly reliable field-proven products. Utilizing advanced manufacturing techniques based on Lean.
Rosemount 2088 Pressure Transmitter
- Available protocols include 4-20 mA HART and 1-5 Vdc HART
- Low Power
- Scaled Variable enables application specific engineering units
- Choice of Stainless Steel or Alloy C-276 wetted materials
- Lightweight, compact design for easy installation
- Internal and external button options are available to simplify commissioning and maintenance
Rosemount™ Wireless Pressure Gauge
- Reduce maintenance challenges
- Get up to 10 years of reliable readings through industry-proven, pressure sensor technology
- Reduce common mechanical gauge failures caused by vibration, overpressure and other environmental factors
- Have confidence in pressure gauge health with local indicator light
- Improve personnel safety
- Keep people out of hazardous areas by minimizing operator rounds
- Gain peace of mind with overpressure ratings from 1.5x to 150x and two layers of process isolation
- Access pressure data continuously
- Get accurate readings as frequently as once per minute with WirelessHART technology
- View pressure reading locally with large 4.5-in. (114 mm) gauge face